Monday, August 1, 2011

HANGOUT AND SHOPPING :)

LOCATION : Jusco Tebrau , Larken , Plaza Angsana , and Jakel Skudai only .
VICTIM BY : Ema Malina ( Mushy ) , Adek , Alang Iwan and ME !

After all this , lisz send my adekadek yang na balik dia orang punya hostel balik at Larkin . Adek tecik na balik THO , Kluang dan Alang iwan balik ke Melaka . We bought some of clothing for this year punya Hari Raya . Here some photo's has been snap by kami during the day . * No photo's with Alang Iwan sebab dia ta berkesempatan na ambil gambar . hihihihi .



Selipar kami and Mushy bought that couple ring for me . TQ Sayang !
So beautiful ring i got and I Love You :)


Kami Gilaa Gambar kan :) i Love You lahh sygs !



Some of picture with them . I was so enjoyed this time . I want more and more !

No comments:

nlad
A women with a different kinds of addiction