Friday, August 5, 2011

I'M FELT THAT ...

1) We always ignore the ones who adore us , and adore the ones who ignore us .
2) The hardest to do is waking up without you .
3) and why her ? She taught me how to love , but not how to stop .
4) Don't cry because it's over , smile because it happened .
5) I miss you more than you'll ever know .
6) Listen to your heart before you tell her/him goodbye .
7) I would give up everything for one moment with you , for one moment is better than a lifetime of not   knowing you .
8) Our sweetest songs are those that tell of the saddest thoughts .
9) I hate this feeling . it's one I know all to well , it's thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell !


" Wherever you are, you'll always be in my heart "

No comments:

nlad
A women with a different kinds of addiction