Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MY HEARTBEAT

A full name of my HEARTBEAT are :

Mohd Saifulizan Bin Misman
and
Tengku Azhani Tengku Hasan

They are my full electric now . Please don't take both of them from me . I can't live without them . Watch out if anyone trying to take them from me oke ! They MINE forever and be always in my heart everlasting :)

My HEARTBEAT , I just wanna you to know that i am ,
akan selalu sayang , rindu , cinta dan kasihi anda berdua till my last breath .
i'm PROMISED you sayang !

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get , it's what you are expected to give which is everything .

For you see , each day Iloveyou more . Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow !

My Question :
Are both of you will always be by my side and be always keep me inside your heart ?

nlad
A women with a different kinds of addiction