Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My '' ANNI '' Day

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HEARTBEAT !

Oh My dear Emma Malina Md Yunos (Mushy) ,

May every hour of every day be blessed with shining gift of joy . 
A dream to share together , A memory thats forever , A promise that ''the best'' is yet to come . 
May your future bring more of the same and your love remain strong and true .

No one else would understand our relationship ,
and no one else in this world understand me the way you do .
You are truly a blessing from God .

In our anniversary , i want you to know that you're still the one who is everything . 

I could ever hope for the one I love with all my heart and soul .

Thank you for being my partner , spouse , lover and friend sayang .

Anni date : 19th June 2012 .

We know each other start from 2005 until now with so many rintangan dan dugaan . Haha .
Keep stay forever and everlasting yeah !

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOR 3YEARS 4MONTH NLEY !

1 comment:

S'kor D'Red said...

NLEYAS Okay..hahaha

nlad
A women with a different kinds of addiction